Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm Too Sexy for My Net, Too Sexy for My Net, So Sexy Yayah...



So I was at Costco again last week. I have been brutally honest with people who take time out of their busy day to actually read the nonsense on my blog by confessing that every time I go to Costco I buy one of their giant hot dogs and enjoy every delectable bite of the ground up, non particular animal body parts it encases. However, the last time I was purchasing my delicious tube of ground up weirdness I was a little taken aback at the gentleman checking me out at the cash register. Let me just start off by letting you all know that I'm not a huge fan of eating hair. I have done it a few times on accident and I can honestly say I didn't find it super delicious. I appreciate the concept of the hair net as much as the next person, but cash register homeboy was also going the extra mile and had a hair net on his chin pubes. Technically called a "beard hair net", this fast food fashion statement will make even the hungriest of the hungry people lose their appetite a bit. Especially since when the person wearing said beard hair net talks to you the hair net bobs up and down with every flap of their jaw. You can't help but look at it. It looks like a combination of a bad see-through Santa Clause fake beard and a jock strap for the chin. It truly is a site to behold and does make you second, third, and fourth guess the purchase of your food. I'm pretty sure it was invented by the same brilliant genius who came up with the idea for the Speedo. Although I get a little queasy thinking about the beard hair net, it's not nearly as queasy as I would be if holmes' chin pubes ended up on the wiener. All things considered though--it may be time to find another place to dine on the days I shop at Costco.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that guy today...okay maybe not the same guy but I was thinking the exact same thing! Gross, weird but in an odd way, reassuring.

    ReplyDelete