Monday, September 10, 2012

NURSERY PAINTINGS for my friend, Lisa Hermes "All Things Bright, and Beautiful You Are"


I made these paintings for my friend/coworker, Lisa Hermes, for her nursery. She is expecting a baby girl ANY DAY NOW! :) Lisa has a house filled with boys, so this little princess needs some fun, girlie colors happenin' in her nursery. The three-part painting states, "All Things Bright, and Beautiful, You Are".
 
 
"All Things Bright"
 
These paintings are on 12"X12" stretched canvas. They include my signature, handcrafted frames. The perimeter of the frame is accented with pink polka dot grosgrain ribbon.
 
 

"And Beautiful"
 

These paintings also include my signature, texturized style, which stands off the canvas, and is fun/tempting to touch!
 
 
 "You Are..."
 
A high gloss glaze coats each painting to protect the acrylic paint.
 
To see more of my artwork, please visit my online art gallery at
 
Cheers, Lisa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment