Sunday, October 14, 2012

Brooklyn Collection Nursery Art (inspired by Pottery Barn Kids) Original Artwork by Artist Whitney Madison

 
I have spent quite a bit of time lately making custom artwork for my friends and their nurseries as baby shower gifts. I love the variety with all of the beautiful nursery collections available these days. One of my all time favorite companies for nursery themes is Pottery Barn. Their colors, and patterns are unbelievable. Because of this, I had the idea to make my own custom paintings to match their specific collections.
 
 
 
 
 
My latest collection matches with the Pottery Barn Kids "Brooklyn Collection". Brilliant purples, sage, citron, baby blue, and aqua. All three paintings are included in this purchase, and ready to mount on the wall.
 
 
The paintings include my signature texturized, handcrafted frame. The internal perimeter of the frame is accented with green and white polka dot grosgrain ribbon. Each corner of the ribbon is embellished with white, pearlized buttons. The paintings have my signature texturized style throughout, and literally stand off the canvas. 9"X11" stretched canvas. They are even fun to touch!
 
 
 
The center painting (tulips) is a shade darker purple in the background and meant to be the centerpiece. The snowflake and paisley are meant to accent the sides. Acrylic medium on stretched canvas.                                       
 
 
 
 
Each painting has a high gloss glaze for protection and makes them perfect for any room. A perfect way to put the finishing touches on your sophisticated and chic nursery!     
 
To view these paintings, or my other artwork, please visit my online art gallery at
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment