Tuesday, February 7, 2012

**NEW PAINTING**: drawing by my daughter Paige Madison: Painting by Whitney Madison



As stated in my previous blog post, my children have tendencies to create amazing artwork. I cherish the moments that I sit around painting, and all three of my girls are sitting by me drawing pictures. Their pictures happen to be AMAZING. I love the individual talent of each child.

I've decided to make all my kids' pictures into paintings. This has since been deemed, "The Mermaid Project". ;)

A few weeks ago, my daughter, Emma (age 9), drew a super amazing picture of a mermaid. I asked her if she would allow me to turn it into a painting. She agreed, and then collaborated with me on the colors she would like it to be, etc. Below is her mermaid drawing that I then turned into a painting...

My daughter, Chloe, has also drawn a mermaid for me to make into a painting. I will post it after I finish. I will also upload each child's drawings so you can see the originals. Super fun. I LOVE seeing the differences in their art, yet the unique individuality of each piece.

CHEERS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment