Monday, February 13, 2012

**TwurlGurl Hair Accessories**: New At Ooooh La La Art Gallery By Artist, Whitney Madison


**TwurlGurl Hair Accessories**
Handcrafted by artist, Whitney Madison
Ooooh La La Art Gallery

New to Ooooh La La Art Gallery, my handcrafted hair twirls are sure to give just the right amount of **bling** to all the fashionistas out there!
Inspired by my most recent trip to Maui, Hawaii, I bought hair twirls for my twin daughters at an art gallery on the island. After I returned to Colorado, and gave them to the girls, EVERYWHERE WE WENT we were stopped by people saying, "Where did you get those? Where can I get those?". I told them that I purchased them in Hawaii, and they were really disappointed.

I decided to learn how to make them--AND I DID! They are super cute, fun, and different. Everyone and their grandmother is sporting hair feathers these days. It's nice to have the option to add accessories to your hair without looking like the rest of the crowd!

Each TwurlGurl is adorned with charms and glass beads. The photo above features a Cross, a Dove, and a Star charm. $16

Star, Seahorse, and Flip Flop charms (ideal for longer hair); $18


Star, Sea Turtle, Palm Tree Charms; $16


All Star (4) Star Charms (ideal for shorter hair); $14

Sand Dollar, Dolphin, and Star Charms; $16

Dress it up! Dress it down! Tons of fun for any fashionista!
To view TwurlGurl Hair Accessories, or my artwork, please visit my online art gallery
Ooooh La La Art Gallery by artist, Whitney Madison
at



No comments:

Post a Comment