Friday, July 6, 2012

***NEW PAINTING**: Safari Friends Painting For Lauren & Ben Todd, by artist Whitney Madison


**SAFARI FRIENDS**

I recently finished these (4) 12"X12" paintings for my friends, Lauren & Ben Todd. They are expecting a baby any day now, and these paintings will be for Baby Noah's "Tiddliwinks Safari Friends" themed nursery.


This is a picture I found online of what the little nursery critters looked like. The print on this fitted sheet was the inspiration for the animals.



**GIRAFFE**

Each painting is on a 12"X12" stretched canvas that includes my signature, handcrafted frame. The painting is done in a matte finish acrylic paint, and coated with a high gloss glaze. Grosgrain polka dot ribbon lines the interior perimeter of each frame, and the corners are embellished with opalescent khaki buttons.



**ELEPHANT**

Each of the paintings is texturized in my signature style, and they literally "pop" right off the canvas and are tempting and fun to touch. High gloss glaze gives a glass-like appearance, and seals the painting for protection.



**ZEBRA**



**MONKEY**


To view more of my artwork, please visit my online art gallery at


***CONGRATULATIONS, LAUREN & BEN!***

No comments:

Post a Comment