Tuesday, July 19, 2016

This Song Touches My Core. RISE by Katy Perry


There really are no words for how this song touches me. I feel it in the depths of my soul. The timing for this song could not be more perfect for my life.

Favorite part of the lyrics (besides EVERY ONE OF THEM):

When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, "You're out of time."
But still, I rise
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in; think again
Don't be surprised, I will still rise.

I hope every person has that part inside of them that, no matter how completely obliterated your world feels, there is that strength to not only rise up, but in such a way that you are exponentially stronger than you were before you were deconstructed.

I must stay conscious
Through the madness and chaos
So I call on my angels
They say...

Oh, ye of so little faith

Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed...

#katyperry   #rise

No comments:

Post a Comment