Monday, November 18, 2013

Matthew Shuler: "Beneath Your Beautiful" The Voice Performance. HOLY CRAP. **AwEsOmE**

 
I love music. More importantly, I love singing, and I love hearing AMAZING singers. I LOVE the show, The Voice, on NBC, and use my blog sometimes to showcase performances that blow me away.
 
Tonight is no different. I posted Matthew Shuler's version of "Hallelujah" last week, and it is now in my iTunes, and listened to regularly. This week--"Beneath Your Beautiful".
 
First of all--I love this song. I have always had a connection to this song from the beginning, and feel like the lyrics hit a place in my soul that is indescribable. Tonight, when I was watching this, I actually cried. It feels ridiculous to be watching a singing competition on TV, and actually be brought to tears, but I felt like he was singing about my life. Granted, unless Miley Cyrus comes into my life with her wrecking ball, I'm probably a hopeless cause, but Matthew ROCKED this, and hit it out of the park.
 
ENJOY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment