Wednesday, May 21, 2014

**NEW PAINTING**: SUN and SURF Original painting by artist, Whitney Madison


 
This painting was inspired by two of my favorite things--Sun, and Surf! I adore the ocean, and the dynamic movement of the waves. I also love how the sun interacts with the water throughout the day. There is nothing like feeling the sun on my face while you rest on my surfboard...

 
This piece is on a 18"X24"X0.5" stretched canvas. It is done in an acrylic medium, in both matte and metallic paints. Orange glass beads bring fun texture to my signature handcrafted frame that reflects the vivid color of the sunset. The painting is fully texturized in my signature style that literally makes it pop off the canvas. The wave has mirrored blue glass embellishments that make it pop with vibrant color.The whole painting is glazed in high gloss, and perfect for any room.
 
 
 
 

This painting may be mounted directly onto nails. There is no need to add metal picture hangers.
 
This will definitely bring color, and a fun to your home! The painting is also very fun to touch.
I hope you all enjoy the sun and the surf as much as I do! However, don't forget to wear your 45 SPF! ;)
 
Please visit my online art gallery at
 
Custom orders always welcome.

Cheers!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment