Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ISLAND HIBISCUS: Original Painting by Artist Whitney Madison

 
 
A few weeks ago, I finished a hibiscus painting that was navy blue and white, and really wanted to focus on the structure and beauty of the hibiscus flower. This week, still riding the hibiscus vibe, I decided to go a little wild with some fun primary colors to CeLeBrAtE the gorgeous colors the hibiscus bring.
 

 
 
This painting is on an 18"X24"X2" stretched canvas, and it includes my signature handcrafted frame in vivid green, has clear glass beads embedded that have splashes of bright greens and yellows in the bead centers, bright acrylics, my signature texturization that stands off the canvas, and it sealed in a high gloss glaze for protection. Perfect to add color to any room!
 

This painting is ready to mount directly onto nails. No metal picture hangers are necessary.

Perfect for an island home, or if your home reflects your dreams of the islands!
 
 
 
To view this, and my other paintings, please visit my online art gallery at
 
Custom orders always welcome.
 
(: Cheers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment