Sunday, November 6, 2011

**CUSTOM PAINTINGS WITH A PURPOSE** by Artist, Whitney Madison


** CUSTOM PAINTINGS WITH A PURPOSE**: For a limited time I will be offering my customized paintings at reduced rates in an effort to raise funds for an expansion project that my church is preparing for. 100% of the proceeds from my paintings will be donated to Faith Mountain church here in Lakewood, Colorado. My paintings normally range from $60-$300. During this time, I am offering CUSTOM paintings of your choice. 12"X12" for $35.00, 11"X14" paintings for $40.00, and 16"X20" paintings for $70.00. Made to order--you choose the content of your painting. All paintings can have wording added, or be personalized. Shipping will range from $7-$10 depending on the painting size and will ship via parcel post. Custom, handcrafted frame available at no extra charge--your choice of color. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at whitney_madison@hotmail.com


Christmas is coming! A custom piece of artwork would be a wonderful gift for anyone on your Christmas list!

To view some of my artwork, please visit my online art gallery at 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment