Tuesday, November 8, 2011

**New Painting**:The Perfect Sunset: Hawaiian Surfer's Paradise


It seems like every time I go to Hawaii I am just absolutely taken aback by the amazing sunsets that occur there. This painting captures that feeling. I am a die-hard ocean/wave, water-loving girl, but I will bring my board in from the water to sit in awe of the amazing sunsets in Hawaii.This painting captures those moments. This painting has my custom, handcrafted frame that has embedded glass beads with swirls of orange. The painting is fully texturized in my signature style and 3-dimensional--tempting and FUN to touch! It is vibrant, and in metallic acrylics that embrace the "spice" of the islands. Fun, whimsical, romantic--this painting is ready to hang on any wall and will certainly be a conversation piece! It is a great reminder to stop for a moment and take in the amazing natural wonders that this life has to offer. This painting is on an 11"X14" canvas and is completely sealed in a high gloss glaze for protection--even if hung in steamy bathroom areas. Sure to give you that tropical respite you SO deserve!!! Enjoy!...and ALOHA! :)       









To view this painting, and my other artwork, please visit my online art gallery at




No comments:

Post a Comment