Tuesday, December 20, 2011

**NEW PAINTING**: "The Little Blue Box" (inspired by Tiffany & CO) by artist, Whitney Madison


My favorite place to shop for bling is at Tiffany & Co. It is truly a store that makes you feel amazing. The excitement that comes from unwrapping a gift in "the little blue box" is unbelievable! When I started my art gallery, Ooooh La La Art Gallery, the "little blue box" was one of my favorite subjects to paint. Being able to immortalize its chic character in my whimsical painting style is a ton of fun.



This "little blue box" is painted on a 12"X12" square canvas. It has my signature handcrafted, texturized frame. This painting is all done in an acrylic medium. Paisley satin ribbon lines the interior perimeter of the frame, and each corner of the ribbon is embellished with pink Swarovski crystals.






The Tiffany blue box is fully texturized, stands off the canvas, and is fun to the touch! The wording states simply, "I (heart) T & CO (heart)".       




The entire painting is glazed in high gloss that will protect this painting, and enable it to be hung in any room. Certain to be a conversation piece for the chic fashionista who loves her bling as much as I do! Enjoy!

To view this painting, and my other pieces, please visit my online art gallery at


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment