Saturday, July 2, 2011

Short, Sweet, and a Little Bit Crazy--A Little Blog About My Crazy Life


I was having a conversation with a gal last night who has a friend with a crazy, chaotic life. She told me that she finally said to her friend at one point, "Do you think that you attract drama in your life?". It made me think. I was like, "HEY!...that sounds familiar!!!" That other girl might have said, "NO", but I will say that I think this may be very true for me.

I ran into my pastor today at the grocery store. He gave me a big hug and said, "Hey, Whitney! How are you? Anything new?" I replied, "Yes--I bought a new car, broke up with my boyfriend, booked a trip to Maui the end of this month, I just found out I'm moving on July 15th, and you know that guy, Richard, who we attend church with?--he has a son who lives in Maui, so I will be meeting him while I am there."My pastor just shook his head with a smile on his face and said, "I should've have known better than to ask!!!".

I thought about what I had just said to him. It IS crazy. Basically, everything I told him has only happened within the past 4 weeks of my life. And the sad part is--this is kind of "baseline crazy" for how my life runs.

**SHRUG**: Oh well, just another day-in-the-life of Whitney. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment