Friday, April 9, 2010

12 INCHES OF DELICIOUSNESS!


K, so after completely dogging heat-n-eat meals with meat on my blog yesterday and stating that the shrimp in Cup-o-Noodles is actually SeaMonkeys I ATE A COSTCO FOOTLONG HOT DOG TODAY FOR LUNCH!!! I am a hypocrite! Twelve inches of lips and butt cheeks squeezed into a sausage casing, covered with onions out a container you have to crank like a machine gun, and spicy mustard. Honestly, as disgusting as it is, it's the only thing that gets me through the trauma of actually having to shop at Costco and fighting my way through double-wide shopping carts and totally clueless people making b-lines for free food stands. UGH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should have had a churro to balance it out... only 600 calories extra. Come on, what could it hurt?

    ReplyDelete