Friday, April 22, 2011

"Who Says" by Selena Gomez--The Song Every Young Girl Should Have on Her iPod

ALL THE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE LADIES (and that means YOU, and YOU, and YOU)!!!: I think this song is AmAzInG and I think every girl in the world should listen to the words and realize how important they are in this life. As a mother of three beautiful girls (all three of whom totally dig this song--mostly because their mom does so I make them listen to it) I think it's so important to communicate to these gals how special, beautiful, and unique each and every one of them are. Just a "feel good" amazing song that has a strong message. With social pressures and a world filled with magazines and movies around every bend that often times leads to low self esteem, feelings of unworthiness, and self deprecation  I think we need to work on making our girls strong and powerful forces to be reckoned with--and it starts with loving yourself from the inside out. I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment